If you have any question regarding the use of Sonix systems, SDKs, or Matlab files please post the on our Research Forum and our scientist will try to get back to you in a timely manner. For all the other research related inquiries, please contact the support team by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have recently purchased a Sonix system with a Research license, we can offer you an online training. If you would like to receive this online training, please perform the following steps:
- Confirm an online training date and time by emailing email@example.com. Please use the subject: 'Request for Online Training for [Your Institution Name]'
- Ensure the Sonix system has access to the Internet by plugging an Ethernet cable into the port on the back of the device.
- (Optional) Install the Internet VoIP software, Skype, onto the device by downloading the latest version.
- Once your training date and time is confirmed, a 6 digit pin code will be sent 15 minutes prior to the start of the meeting. At the time of training, go to the Support Login on the ultrasound system and enter the pin code to start the training session.
- Allow for 1 hour for training.